Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Attention FASHIONISTAS

Cusp, by Neiman Marcus that carries brands such as Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, House of Harlow and other funky fun brands is having a big sale!!! I checked out the website to make sure it wasn't just a bunch of junk, and they had a lot of cute stuff for the day and night time! Sizes however are limited which is kinda sucky! So it you get a chance check them out.  Also this week Aldo is having a big shoe sale with extra 30% off they not only have winter shoes but have put in a few of their cute new summer shoes.  If you are a first time Aldo shoe buyer, I tend to wear one size bigger in their shoes, and try to read the reviews some shoes are not as comfy as we all wished!  Take a moment to check out the Marc Jacobs spring handbag collection tell me what you think? I think super cute, but with a big BUT they look like a lot of other handbags I have seen this year just with a few things changed (strap length and small stuff like that).  Happy Shopping!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for the heads up on all these fab sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I will keep them coming as I see them! I kinda search online when I'm bored for good sales :)

    ReplyDelete