Thursday, February 3, 2011

Girls, Crack kills....my eyes!!!!

Personally, I hate being out eating and seeing a girl's crack hanging out, does she not feel the wind drifting on her lower back? It is so tacky, either wear a longer shirt or learn how to get jeans that FIT YOU.  I went on a search for jeans.  I think I found 2 pairs that are great, and really great for us girls that are curvy and have had children, and are not straight as a stripper poll!

Skip, AE and AF and all those A' places, and read what I have to say about great jeans.  You do not need to invest your month savings into a pair of jeans, because really nobody looks at the label of your jeans and if they did who really cares? I have been wearing target mossimo for the past 5 years and they have been great!!! They come in all sizes and shapes, and you know what? They dont show my crack!!! I know that there are brands like "not my daughters jeans" but those are around 129.00 for a pair!!!! Target Jeans are 24.99-30 you can get a lot of styles and shapes and colors that way.  I also wanted to ad that last week I was shopping, and I thought to myself lets go into New York and Company....There stuff is usually a little plain for me but, I thought I would just walk around.  I saw the cutest jeans I couldnt believe it.  I went and tried them on, and they fit perfect!!! they were not down low or trying to ride low like other jeans rather they sat perfect! I paid 40 dollars! Just wanted to give you girls some tips on my latest finds!!! And remember Crack kills hahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment