Friday, March 30, 2012

Pavarotti vs LMFAO

Ok, this really isn't about music, but a much more important question.  Do you stick with a classic purse or do u get something fun and funky? (BTW sorry for not blogging forever but I promise if you read I will post) So today at the nail salon, my mom commented this women on her totally fun purse, turns out the women is the mayors wife, meanwhile another women comes strolling in with a classic Louis. Nobody turned their heads or looked at her purse, but rather everyone started talking about the fun purse this women had.  I have my share of classic purses, and fun and funky ones, but as I sit here and think how my birthday is approaching and I would LOVE a Speedy Louis V I wonder if it really worth it? Personally I like to make heads turn, the Speedy Louis doesn't seem to make heads turn it is more to the point of "oh did she buy it fake or real?"  So tell me readers what do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment