Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas is in the air!!!

Sorry for the delayed posts, wont happen again, but I thought that nobody was reading my site, but my lovely sister told me that she was and just let it slowly grow, and so I decided to give it a chance again and let it grow, plus where else can I go to speak my thoughts about wonderful fashion deals! So girls Christmas is sneaking up on us! How do we manage our money during the holiday season! Here are some tips for gifts for each of your loved ones.
If you have children, pictures are always something that everyone wants! Get on over to Ross, TJ Maxx, Home Goods etc, grab a few picture frames and put a picture of your child/children with that loved one in a frame and wrap it up! It is a great gift you cant go wrong with it and it is super cheap!
Stayed tuned for more updates for gifts.....
I just wanted to let everyone know up until the 24th of this month on bathandbodyworks.com if you use the code 20holiday you get an extra 20% off plus 3.99 shipping!!! Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment