Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall is falling upon us.....

So girls, here comes fall.  I have to ask SO SOON!? Just when I was building my summer wardrobe, there is fall sneaking up on me! So what are your fall staple outfits or pieces? I find that leopard NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE! (JUST DONT OVER DO IT).  I love anything leopard, but I do one piece at a time.  I have to say one of my fav. would be my leopard white house black market ballet flats with skinny jeans and a black top.  For some reason when I wear leopard I wear gold, when I wear black I wear silver! Another thing that is really in and really cute this fall is lace.  I got a lot of nice pieces at LOFT.  Girls keep in mind it doesn't matter where you get it, its how you wear it!  I see girls with 500 dollar dresses and look like complete trash, and girls with 20 dollar target outfits that look beyond cute and classy! If you are scared of bold trends or animal prints, always play it safe, dont over do it! Another thing that I have noticed lately when shopping is that most tops are not plunging necks! I would like to believe that the boobs hanging out of your top look is OVER with.  Leave some things to the imagination.  Show a little leg, or a tiny bit of your bust line but over doing it just brings on the nasty looks! So girls, what are your fav trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment