Friday, July 29, 2011

Beautiful girls' all around the world....

I wanna write about the women that I find most amazing around the globe, and why I find them amazing.  So many women are in the news currently for doing horrible things to children and people, that we need to take time to highlight the women who are amazing, strong and of course have a great sense of fashion.
North America:  Angelina Joile, yes she is over rated and she is around the globe known as a wonderful women, but I think that is because she really is.  Not only does she have her own children and raise them but she adopts children from around the world and loves them equally.  Something that recently has been a topic of discussion of women who adopt children and mis treat them because they do not feel they are their own.  Angelina from what I can see has no indication of this.  She is of course an amazing beauty and strong women and is known to always donate, even in times when our own government fails to do so.
Europe: Why its Mrs. Victoria Beckham of course! A women with a great sense of fashion, and a big family, that is just amazing.  and of course while wearing the hottest clothes. Yes that sound superficial but I believe that she is an amazing mother, her children seem very well rounded and well behaved.  Victoria is very thin, and has often been said to be suffering from eating disorders, I'm not sure of the truth to this.  However; she is a classy lady, with a lot on her head! I remember when she confronted Perez Hilton years back, it was great! Ballsy women are amazing! Personally I love her hair long!
South America: SHAKIRA SHAKIRA!!! AMAZING out of all the women Shakira is by far my favorite, she has everything going for her! Brains, body, moves, looks! I have watched Shakira change throughout the years, yet it doesn't seem like she is following any fashion trends but jus rather growing as a women.  Not only did she help write a book with Dora but she has set up a foundation in her Native country of Columbia.  Shakira is always around the world spreading positive vibes.  The only thing I currently have against her, is her boyfriend plays for Barcelona and I'm a Madrid fan! haha! I lost count as to how many times I tried to get my hair her color and have failed! And the amount of money I have spent! Ha!
Africa: Sade, although it seems she only appears every decade, her amazing voice never fails!!! The style of her music never goes out of style! Her signature songs that (No ord. Love) are classics.  Sadly, there is not a lot to write about her since her life is kept very private, but that is something that I admire from her. She could be out running wild, but she currently lives in the UK.
Middle East: Queen Raina, why? Because she has my daughters name! Well not just that, she is an amazing women who has done a lot for one of the causes that I stand by, which is Honor killings.  Since living in the country of Jordan she has helped Queen Nour to make the punishment stronger for women who suffer from Honor Killings.  She is a Muslim women, yet she doesn't cover her hair, but stays classy and beautiful.  Many of the royals around the middle east do not do much with their time besides spend their money.  She has a voice and she uses it.
Asia: Priyanka Chopra, an amazing actress in the Bollywood film scene.  Along with being a Goodwill Embassador she makes time for an amazing career and was Miss world.  7 khoon Maaf, if you get a chance check that movie out and you will see why she is amazing! I have seen most of her films, and personally I prefer her over Mrs. Rai.   
I know I forgot AUSSIE, but I couldn't think of any off the top of my head! So what are your girls leading ladies????





No comments:

Post a Comment