Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mama!

When I was a young girl, I always thought I would be a mid-thirties mother pushing her pram with a black bob hair cut black pants and black jacket and big shades! Well, I was way off.  My first daughter I was 21, and my second 27 (I forgot how old I had to calculate hahah how sad!) Even though I didn't live up to my dreams of pushing a pram and being a stuck up mom I'm happy! I see moms like that when I go to the mall and I just am like thank God I didn't fulfill my dream.  Girls, what I'm trying to say, life isn't always what you have planned out, and you are handed things and you have to embrace them! Enjoy your life, since I'm having a pre-mid-life crisis I feel I have to tell you girls this.  We will not all grow up to be Miss America or a Disney Princess, but we will grow up to be wonderful women! Accept life and everything that comes with it! PS this picture I found is sooooo perfect I was laughing so hard! Wow you can google anything and find it!!!

4 comments:

  1. aww I love this post :) so positive and inspiring! that's great role model material for your children right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) I just cant believe I found that picture hahaah. I will tell my mom that you said I said something positive and inspiring cause she says I'm morose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you do that! and for what it's worth, i can appreciate some moroseness. i can be the most pessimistic and debbie downer person ever some times, but i firmly believe that adds to my charm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im soooo pessimistic my dad always yells at me about it. Its strange cause I feel like I always make people happy but neglect myself. And leave my own advise behind! Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete