Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TOMS

I love shoes, as if you read my blog or ever stepped in my home you would know.  When I saw Toms on sale at Nordys, I was thinking "eww 45 dollars for those. they look so ugly".  Well don't judge a book by its cover. A few weeks later I saw this girl wearing a pair with skinny jeans and then another girl wearing the glitter ones and I was like "oh my god they are so cute".  Toms are super cute on and comfy, and look great with so many different outfits.  To top it off for every pair you buy they donate one pair to a child in need.  So buying shoes and helping children? What could be better than that????  If only other companies did this, it would be so wonderful!!! Also if you want exclusive collection they have them on Neimanmarcus.com!!! They also offer mens and children!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow, that is one awesome policy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.toms.com/ thats their website and also the wikipedia about them is pretty cool too!!! I'm looking to invest into the wedges that are leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So no more posts??? I check daily along with other blogs I follow and was wondering what happened? Hopefully everything's ok! Just letting you know I miss reading your blog. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm sorry! Im going to start the blog again :) Its just been real mess here. I started selling on eBay and that took all my time but now I have everything down and I just moved so I will start posting again, hope you come back and read!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete