Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is here....for everyone this time

Spring is here, it has been here for a while for me living in Arizona.  What are your girls favorite trends or anything that you like? I have to say that I'm still loving the nautical look, it is always classic so I'm big into that.  Also, boho chic from H&M! And of course carrying over from the fall leopard! I got a leopard scarf at New York and company to wear on simple days when I wanna ad a touch of fun to an outfit.  I did something bold and bought a bright red purse, I usually stay in dark or neutral colors but my husband helped to get persuade me into getting it! (He could of just been bored of being in Coach for hours). There are a lot of great things for all different styles this season, I'm tapping into all the styles, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. I have been living under a rock for the past month.. spring is here in Holland now too and I just have no clue what the 'trends' are. I guess H&M is pretty much the same worldwide but their boho thing does nothing for me. I do like the 70's flare pants coming back though. but today, all I'm focusing on is getting out into the sun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The H&M boho is cute on some people, I found one outfit that I did love that was boho by them but the rest were just egh. The white pants they had are superrrr cute though they also had a tonnnn of cute dresses but when I went they were closing for the day. I love flare pants always have and always will. Skinny jeans are great but flares are fun! I actually have been swimming lately thats how hot it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete