Sunday, October 31, 2010

The day the Whore's come out!!!

So, when I was younger, I was talking to a group of girls about Halloween, and I was like why do you love it so much, they would be like "cause its the one day a year we can dress like a whore and get away with it".  Um ok me, I prefer the candy!  Girls, just because it is halloween, doesn't mean you have to dress 90% Naked.  Tonight I was at a family event with my daughter the girl had a skirt that was slit all the way up and her ass cheeks hanging out! And downtown, lets not even go there, I have seen girls with more clothes at a strip club!  Dress cute, dress fun, but dress classy....Be Coco Chanel, or Cleopatra, or even a Spice girl (haha).  Anyways, my costume for this year is a Saudi Religous Police man! Im going to go with a stick and hit any girls dressed like a whore with it hahaha! Ok I wont do that, but I would love to.  Ok Girls and boys, have a happy and safe halloween, please dont drink and drive, there are many kids on the streets and that includes my 2 children and I dont want anything to happen. 
Here is a picture to show you how classy halloween can be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment