Friday, October 29, 2010

ONLINE SHOPPING IS NOT ALWAYS THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GO.....

2 weeks ago I walked into old navy to stock up on some basics, to my surprise and I mean really there was exta 50% off of the aleady reduced prices.  I got to stock up on my plain shirts button downs and kids clothes! I got a whole bag for $50.00.  When I went online the prices were almost double if not more of what I paid.  See stores go by what sells at that location, and living in a small town you find bette deals.  (I will go more into detail with a later post about that). So I went back two days later found pants for 98 cents

This does not always just apply to Old navy, but to also many other stores, target, steve madden, bath and body works, kohls jcpenny etc etc you have to be willing to go though the racks of clothes but in the end you will be surprised at what you find!
PS.  Old navy is having a sale this week on Pea Coats!!!! Girls you dont need Burberry to look fab in a Pea coat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment