Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome Classy Girls

So, why are we all here? because we wanna look good duh?! Well, sadly not all women achieve this look.  Why? because they think to look good they need to have expensive clothes.  NOT TRUE.  Some websites like LamasRichie.com, Perezhilton.com etc. expect you to pay all this money to look to what THEY think is good enough.  Chanel jackets are not required to be a fashionista, or to just look good.  I'm sick of seeing girls clubbing in cheap looking dresses, when they can be clubbing in cheap dresses that dont look cheap! So here I'm to save the day.  I will give all my girls tips, sales, and what you need to survive in the world filled with beautiful clothing.
This week I will talk about how to create your own discount e-mail, the deals of the week, the best outfit of the week, and the worse! If you have any pictures to submit please feel free!!!
XOXO
Natalie
Ps. The website will cater to girls of all shapes and sizes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha its not a hickey (eww never) it is the reflection of my earrings from the car light!

    ReplyDelete