Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SPLURGE!!!!!!!!

So, when do you splurge? Its something that every girl wants to do, and is often tempted walking into Nordy's (Nordstrom).  You want the newest Coach purse, you want the new Chanel sunglasses or Jeffery Campbell shoes, and as my husband is watching over me typing this knowing that I splurge to often, he gives me a sort of funny look.  He knows that I'm guilty of this compulsion, but how can you help not having the 6 inch JC plats in your life? 
Well here is my proposal to all of you girls.  We are here to save! YES! we are not here to splurge.  So this is what you need to do.  Have two purse's one winter one summer, one pair of ugg's (they last foreverrrr) one pair of summer shoes, and 2 sunglasses in your life.  Each year they are to be replaced.  With the money you save from buying clothes (which I will help you with) you will be able to afford that Coach or Gucci.  Give yourself these splurges, but leave the Jeans, Shirts, Jackets etc to me!
(Gucci Bag)
"I can resist everything but temptation" Oscar Wilde....
Ps Girls, NO FAKEs!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment