Friday, February 11, 2011

Ebay store.

My mom and I got sick of shopping on Ebay (well not really) but we realized that we have a lot to sell, and we are also great at finding great finds. We decided to open an Ebay store and last week we did a trial run, and we are still in that faze but we are doing as well as we expected, so we intend to keep it up.  I'm currently setting up shop in my home (I.e. getting all the boxes and packing stuff ready).  I have investors, all I have to do is shop! Girls if you follow me here and like something that I have on Ebay, I will offer you free shipping.  Currently, we are just starting up so we have just two products left from our trial run so they are not exciting.  I promise once I get products in I will let your girls know.  Also, I will be getting for all sizes.  Let me know what brand you love, what you shop for on Ebay.? The dress we have on now is a

LEIFSDOTTIR Dot Chain Jacquard Dress.  Heiress clothing! look for us! If you like the dress it is a size 12! My mom bought it and I told her she is too old for it hahahah, she never wore it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment