Friday, February 4, 2011

Made in the GLAMOUROUS CHINA???

When Juicy came out, I was so happy to see two American girls making their brand in the glamourous USA!!! I was proud, we were helping our economy and it felt like I was wearing a piece of America on me! In the pass few years, Juicy has been sold off and being made in China! Of all places! I'm all for giving people around the world jobs, trust me!!! But when something is famous for being made in the USA why destroy it? As I sit here in my Juicy sweats, I wonder should I trash them and never buy from them again, or should I support them and China? What do you guys feel when American companies change and have there products made overseas? I know stores like Wal*mart and Target make their stuff over seas and also H&M I don't mind, cause they never claim USA! But this just bothers me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment