Monday, July 18, 2011

Guess who's back?

I have missed my blog sooooooo much! Im back! And Im here to stay! I don't know if I still have anyone checking or reading, but I will keep posting and hoping that you girls start reading again, and I can share stuff! Im sorry I started selling on eBay and if anyone has done eBay before they know how much it takes from you! Its crazy.  I wasn't just selling but I made a store.  I have been selling really cute stuff and having a lot of fun.  But honestly I miss writing! I gave up on all the social networks (they just got annoying) and I will be here :) So girls lets talk fashion! What have been your favorite trends of the summer? There are so many styles this summer, I have been dipping into each one of them, depending on my day.  I can tell you recently I have gone out, and I have seen so many girls LOST!!!! (Future post for that one).  Since I'm a mommy, I do want to also do a post about Casey Anthony, I know its all over, but I just feel I have to put in my two cents! I wanna ask you girls, if you have something that is from 2007 is it ok to wear it now in 2011? I will tell you, I have so many sunglasses and purses from back in the day, that I spent a lot on, and I still love them a lot, and I believe that as long as you like it, personally I think its ok! What do you girls think? Also a lot of you are Lamas Richie readers, what do you think about Shaynes pregnancy? Lots to talk about!!! Ok will be posting more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment