Monday, July 18, 2011

Before we get to fashion lets get this out of the way.....

So, the Casey Anthony trial is over, and its all over the media every step she takes (like everyone says OJ 2.0).  I feel as a mother I have to get this off my chest! The justice system has failed! I understand that the jury might not of wanted to have death put on their minds, but there were so many lesser charges that she could of been charged with, and we could of seen some justice for Caylee.  I was so angered how she threw her parents under the bus just to get off, granted the State didn't do much, but they worked with what they had.  Clearly the women (Casey) is a compulsive liar, and has issues.  If my daughter was missing even for 10 minutes I would go crazy and report it, not get all hoochified and go out with friends.  Even if she drowned as they said, I would be in such a state of shock and grief that I would not be able to live with myself! That's me personally! Being a mother is not easy! That is for sure, but you know if you cannot do it  there are so many people who would love to be parents! There are places that you can take your children if you feel you cannot handle them.  Why would someone resort to killing a child? I really hope though that Caylee is resting in peace.  No child deserves what happened to her.  Please if you suspect abuse or neglect contact your local CPS (Child protection service) office, if you are a parent and feel you cannot deal with your child, any hospital, police or fire station will take your child. There is always an option.  What is everyones thought on this case?

No comments:

Post a Comment