Friday, July 29, 2011

Every time I see your face....

                                                                                                                                                                         SoulStruck.com Sends me e-mails, and I try not to open them, but as Oscar Wilde said "I can resist everything but tempation".  Which is very true.  Today was all the new Jeffrey Campbell shoes for the fall. I almost died, the amount of Leopard I saw was amazing I was in heaven.  I always think if I had 5,000 dollars to spend alone on JC shoes I would die happy.  The shoes as the picture are what Im thinking as my fall shoe investment (well high price shoe).  What do you girls think? I like them cause I could wear them during the day and night also.  Being a mom on the run during the day, I want something that I can transform into night time shoes.  I think these would be great with black shorts a little tank top.   All of my mommy readers do you wear high shoes when you are out with your kids? I find myself more wearing flip flops but I do love to find a comfy shoe that is high.  I know the LITA JC's are really cute and comfy I feel super tall in them but I also feel I could chase my two year old around in them without falling on my face! It's not like I'm wearing stilletos'.  Although Victoria Beckham tends to pull that one off rather well! But I think she was born wearing Louboutins :) What I wouldn't give to be her daughter (minus the name Harper).

No comments:

Post a Comment