Sunday, July 24, 2011

Its great for a trip to the mall but........

Not the club, last night I encountered so many fashion mishaps that I don't think there is enough space on the blog for them all.  It was like left and right pure fashion HELL! But one of the one's that got to me was the crossbody bags at the club!!!! HELLO CLUTCHES!!! Crossbodies are great don't get me wrong, I love having mine at the mall or walking around out and about but at the club, big NO NO!!! You might as well sport a fanny pack! One of the main reasons is well, it looks tacky, but it also distracts from what you are wearing.  There are so many other options: Clutch! wristlet! Makeup bag (I.E. the small classic Louis Vuitton circa 2001).  I personally have been using my Burberry makeup bag it attach's to my purse so I fill it with the things I need for the club, you will never catch me using a crossbody, over my dead BODY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment