Sunday, July 24, 2011

Embracing your curves? REALLY

Ok, so last night I went for a night on the town.  Being plus size, I know how to look cute, and understand where my curves are, and how to wear my spanx under! HOWEVER every time I go out there are hordes of women and girls who do not understand how to do this! Is it that hard to look in the mirror and realize that the dress doesn't fit? Some of the girls were not fat, but rather had on skin tight dresses with no ass's and beer bellies! I don't get it? What is sexy about that.  When you shop for an outfit always take someone you trust, and honestly take a guy with you, because he will tell you the truth, I feel like girls often sugar coat it.  I know my husband tells me like it is, and thank God for that.  Its ok not to have a good body, I don't but you have to know how to work with your body.  For example, the trend of mini skirts is in, and is super cute.  Many skinny girls are pairing it with a tight tank top or loss fitting one, which looks great on them, but if you are a plus size girl, try to wear a big shirt that falls off your shoulder (that adds some spice) and make sure it is not too short of a shirt, and always wear spanxx or something of that sort!  If you have no butt and a belly, try wearing jeans or shorts with a loss fitting tank top.  And girls, Please do not wear flip flops to the club! If you have small boobs dont wear 50 bra's too push them up, accept and love what you have and be happy you dont have to wear a grandma size bra to hold them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment