Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost done.

Wow, shopping from 1:30 pm-10pm with a almost 2 year old child is no bueno! Too top it off, I wore my shape ups! I'm blogging to all my readers from my fav. blanket with a sore back and legs.  I can say I have 90 percent completed my shopping.  When I was young, I used to set aside $250.00 for gifts for everyone, now, I set aside $1,500.  That is for 2 children my husband, my father, my aunt (Godmother), Sister, niece, nephew, brother and his wife, uncle, another aunt, a cousin and 4 friends.  (My mom's I'm giving later to her).  Let me tell you I got all of these gifts and I bought a tree wrapping paper and some decorations also, I still have $100.00 left over and I bought a pair of Juicy pants (Only 16.99!!! outletttt).  So, how did I do this.  Well, I decided to give each child $300 worth of presents (including all taxes and delivery) and my husband $300 (including all taxes and delivery also). The majority of the people got my gift baskets filled with goodies from the bath and body works outlet, each basket has one small thing for the person that I know they would love, such as a Pajama set, (Ross, Walmart) or a sweater (target).  I'm really happy that I stuck to what I had to do, and I think that the people will love the gifts.  Mostly because my family now has a rule (since the economy is so bad) to only give gifts to the kids.  I can't follow this rule, this is my holiday, and I love giving, even if it is not much! Wish me luck tomorrow getting the small final touches!!!! Oh btw I hate not being able to show my husband everything I got him!!! It's super annoying I already broke down and gave him one of his gifts! That is why I always shop last minute!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment