Sunday, December 5, 2010

Maternity!!!!!

So, you just found out you have to spend 9 months not looking cute! Wrong! Pregnancy is beautiful and stylish.  Whenever I talked to my mom or aunt about this, they would go on and on about the moo-moos that they had to wear cause there was no fashion for pregnant women back in the day.  I have had 2 baby girls and I was prego's in 2001-2002 and 2008! My first pregnancy, I was of course spoiled by the family buying me clothes from A pea in the pod and stores like that.  The second time around, my family wasn't as excited and seeing that the clothes were too outdated I decided to check out Target.  Well it was great, target has great clothes from Liz Lange that are super comfy and really affordable.  A lot of the time you find the clothes even on the 75% off rack.  I remember when I was pregnant, in the first few months I would get sick when I looked at maternity clothes, so if you have a friend or a loved one prego, get them a few things.  Let their nine months be comfy, because it is already NOT comfy to start with.  A pea in the Pod is having a sale currently for the holidays.  Girls if you are prego, remember that after you have your baby, box up your maternity clothes for your friends and family members who might get pregnant, they will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment