Thursday, December 30, 2010

Try this, NOT THAT

Ok, so girls, I'm trying to get across to you that when you go out, and wanna have a fun night the less trashy you look the better you look.  Here are some tips that I always used to follow.
1-If your outfit is dramatic, tone down the makeup, we dont need a blood red dress with matching lips.

2-If you wear a little black dress, pair it up with some fun shoes and dark eye makeup with light lips (you look like you have mystery hiding it will make the boys crazy)

3-Leave your butt and boobs to the imagination! Its nice to show some legs, a little arms but we dont need to see all of that stuff, keep that for the bedroom.  If you must, either wear tight bottom with a shirt that doesnt show your upper goodies.  and vise versa.

4-I made the mistake in 2007 of wearing a corset over a shirt, I heard people saying "wow thats one big bra" leave the under garments under!!!

5-Nobody likes glitter, unless they are on your shoes, we dont wanna see your eyes lined with glitter or all over your body.

6-Leave the stripper shoes at home and the ballet flats!!! Stilettos are great, wedges, pumps etc.  always remember to be comfy, if you know you cant last more then 10 min in those 7 inch Louboutins, then why did you buy them? Yes beauty is pain, but when you are out for a night of fun, make it fun not painful! If you loveeee a pair of shoes that are not comfy, race your butt to walmart and get things for the inside and always keep band aides in your clutch.

7-Purses, we are not shopping at the mall, so a small clutch will do, and no girls, under your boobs is not a clutch, I used to hate when girls would pull out there money and id from under their sweaty boobs ew! TRASH! clutches are great to dance with and you can keep everything in there.  I knew this girl who would carry her asthma inhaler, id, money, car keys all under her boobs and one time she was looking for something and a guy said "what do you have CVS in there".

Ok, Girls, I'm telling you these things because I have been done with my clubbing stage, so I feel like I'm your fairy clubbing mother (haha) and want to rescue you from looking like trash! Yeah if you look like trash you will have all the guys all over you, but not the type that you really want.

Thoughts comments


(purple dress nextdirect.com is what you should wear)

(what and black corset is from amiclubwear.com and is what you shouldnt wear!!!!)

5 comments:

  1. love the purple dress! i agree, i hate when chicks stash money and makeup in their bras. it reminds me of how gross guys sometimes put their money in their sock. i was a cocktail waitress and one guy handed me a bill that was soaked in sweat, i almost died right there, i was gagging so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww, that is just nasty, isn't it called a WALETT?! or a money clip!!! (For men) As for women I men come on, how hard is it to have a small purse or a little wristlet. I mean girls tie their keys to their bra strap and love to show it off! I just cant get over the sweat ew! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Next Direct is really cute and has great stuff that is good prices, you wont have that bebe dress that is on all the other girls, that dress was 67.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, glitter can be done right on eyes. I line my top lid with sharp, heavy liquid liner, then do a little black smokey shadow on the outer under corners underneath my lower lashes towards my hairline. Then, i take the glitter and put it under my lower lashes from the middle on over towards my nose and bring it up a little bit into the corners of my eyes. It sounds confusing but it looks fab! I get a ton of compliments. A little on the underneath side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do a video of it Vieve, cause it sounds really good!!! I like a little glitter just not those girls who take a bath in it (soooo 1999) I also like a little shimmer in the right places, but not in between my boobs, like if I had a backless shirt some lightttt shimmer would look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete