Sunday, December 12, 2010

HOLIDAY DRESSING

Sooooo New Years is coming, unlike most of the people around the world, I will be sitting home with my two girls watching the ball drop.  However, the rest of you will be out there living it up in style (hopefully) we all know that it is cold out on New Years but this is the time of year you need to sacrifice your warmth and dress it up! Starting a New Year looking sexy, will be something that makes you feel fabu all year long.  I picked this dress as the main picture because if I were to go out and look sexy this would be something that I would love to wear.  The dress is by M.N.G mango for Jcpenny! It is under $90.00 and is well worth it, pair it with a pair of black tights and some sexy black shoes and your good to go! You can find deals at Jcpenny and they have more really sexy black dress's for the New year.  Don't be like all the other girls out there wearing a dress from BEBE.  Nobody will even realize you have an hot dress that came from JCpenny.  Remember JC owns Sephora!!! Well, more posts to come, but I just loved this dress and wanted to share with!

No comments:

Post a Comment