Friday, December 31, 2010

Not a leader, not a follower!!!!

This picture has always made me smile, I feel that I can relate to it how many of you girls out there feel the same? In this new I didn't want to make a resolution because I didn't wanna be pressured into something that I most likely would fail at.
Last night I was talking to my mom, and I was telling her "Mom I don't have a style, I have style but I don't want to be in one style group".  I looked at myself in the mirror, I had my ballet flats on with a preppy stripped sweater, emo hair and Monroe piercing.  My mom told me how she doesn't have a style either.  I just don't want to be one style, I want to wear my hair and clothes for what I love if one day it is preppy the next its trendy one day classy I don't care and I don't think people should care either.  I do not want to be labeled.  I debated having my hair emo style and having a Monroe piercing cause I was thinking "Oh god will the moms at the play section think I'm not "MOM" enough or the people at Saks think that I'm a thief" but then I said how stupid, who really cares I'm me, me me me!!!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEARS GIRLS!!!! BE SAFE!!!! And I look forward to having a great year with great posts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment