Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sales, tis the season ....

I have a big family, and today I start shopping.  (Unenthusiastic yay) As much as I love shopping and giving gifts, it is just super stressful, and annoying, to say the least.  Mostly cause you have to promise yourself not to spend all your money on yourself! HA!
Well, my plan of action goes as follows, LISTS! have the stores, and the malls (cause I have to go to like 3) mapped out! Knock out the gifts that you have to ship to your far away family first.  If you have to take your little one with you, have your purse filled with treats to keep them quiet.  Always print your coupons and keep them in a zip locked bag were your cards are so you are not fiddling around while there are 90000 people in line.  Once you have gotten what you needed for one person, cross them off! There is no adding or turning back, even if the gift is "so them".  Leave it for next year! Gift yourself a small amount for all the hard work you are doing, and no girls Gucci sunglasses are not a small gift, I mean small in price.  Well wish me luck!



Posts to come this week:
A classy divorce
interview with a pageant director
A baby bag or a purse?
and much more......

No comments:

Post a Comment