Sunday, December 26, 2010

GET OUT THERE AND STOCK UP!!!!

I haven't had a chance to get out and catch the deals but hopefully I will be able to before everything is gone.  Its a great time to stock up on things such as deodrant, underwear, body sprays and any things that you will need.  Make sure not to get more then 6 months worth (things can go bad).  My friend told me she got tons of stuff for ten dollars at walmart and target.  Also a good thing to do is to get stuff for the tree and decorations next year.  This year I spent so much on lights and tree stuff etc. so I will be boxing up things that I know I will be needing for next year.  Target has a great selection of x-mas balls for the tree for 50 cents now, they are really cute.
If you are looking for clothing and shoes, Nordstrom has a surprise sale! They have some great Jimmy Choo shoes and really cute sweaters on sale among other stuff.  Its a great time to buy!
This time of year companies knock down the prices because people return stuff without the gift receipt and so the stores profit off of this.  So enjoy the low prices! Tell me where you got your best deals! Oh girls, I just want to let you know that I got my Chanel Bow sunglasses from Ebay with the tags brand new, for 176 dollars!!!! I'm super happy! Sometimes you can find super good deals on Ebay, just make sure to read the reviews etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment