Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunglasses

If you have followed my posts you will see that one of my things is to save money for sunglasses, because they are such an important part of your style.  Every year I buy at least 2 good pairs of sunglasses, usually Dior.  However lately Dior's sunglass style has been slacking along with most other brands.  Seeing thats why the last time I bought sunglasses was FEB last year! They were Carreras, super cute.  I'm getting sick of them though, I need to find a new pair.  I posted the cute Chanel's with the Bows on the side, cause I tried them on and I loved them and they were new and classy. However when I went online I already found fake versions of them! This makes me crazy and not wanna buy the sunglasses! I'm very picky, I want oversized and fun! Anyone have any suggestions! Please help a girl out before she is blinded by the sun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gucci has a pair that I haven't been able to peel off my face. All my other designer shades never get worn any more now. Here's the link:

    http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/238122J16911089#


    And they come in a few different color schemes. They are seriously much better than they look...they're amazing on!


    here's my blog:

    vievesverdict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, it is soooo funny that I almost bought those cause I loved them, and I think that I might as well just buy them. I do love the Chanels with the bow on the side but I also need something that is more sporty. Thank you!!!! I read your blog and I commented on it under the name Natalie. I really like it a lot! You had some really great reads. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete