Sunday, December 26, 2010

A big no-no girls.

So, I'm a bigggg fan of thedirty.com I think it is super fun to read, and makes me laugh at the things that girls and guys do in life.  Nik Richie has a great mind and is on point.  I have been following the website since 1 week after it started.  And have read almost every post (yes I get bored but it is worth it).  My husband hates that I read it.  Girls, to keep yourself from being on this site and being put on blast is easy. Stay classy.  The picture that so many girls take is in the bathroom and on the toilet! I mean I'm sorry how is this classy? Or even sexy? I see girls trying to take pictures in nice bathrooms, or even in their own ones with clothes thrown all over.  I mean girls get it together bathroom pictures are not sexy or classy.  They only make you look like a cheap whore! The worse part of it is the girls post them on facebook or twitter etc.  Girls stay classy!!! Ps this is some random girl!

5 comments:

  1. Love this post, DA strong. Came over from LR. You've got it right. Bathroom pics are not cute. I've never understood that. Another thing I can't get over is chicks who get their chest tattooed. WHY?! It looks hideous!!!
    Love your blog, you've got it right to stay classy. We have a new generation coming up that desperately needs some decent role models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. came over from LR as well! i'm DA strong as well. i agree about the nasty bathroom pics. also, it seems that the less clothing the girl is wearing, the higher chance that her room/bathroom looks like an atomic bomb just went off, makeup/skank gear everywhere! gross! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls, thanks for the comments you made my day :) and yes DA strong here! These girls really need to understand that this is just nasty! I just dont get what they think is attractive about it? Like "hi I just went to the bathroom here is my picture" or some girls are even going to the bathroom so "hi, I'm peeing don't I look hot?" I mean come on these girls need to get it together and realize that this just makes them less of a women (at least I think) Mikey, chest tattoos!!!! EWWWW! I did the big mistake of getting a tramp stamp, and I hate myself for it!!!! I cannot imagine putting something across my chest!!! Joybad, girls think less is great and it really is not! What I started this blog was and my main focus was to show girls that just cause you dont have a lot of money to spend or you wanna spend it on something else doesn't mean you have to go to amiclubwear.com and buy a dress there, run to target, forever 21, any place just cover it up! I don't wanna see that!
    I dont know if you girls live in AZ but as someone who does, you will see girls in the mall dressed like they are hooking in vegas!!! Girls thank you for reading and I will keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, ha ha, i hate myself for my tramp stamp as well. it was right when i turned 18, i now regret it soooo much. and the icing on the cake? it's a butterfly. *cringe* :D and amiclubwear, ugh... its so much better to look classy and unattainably pretty, not like a cheap hooker. their clothes are pretty heinous. i'm in the midwest, and girls still dress pretty horribly here. it must be a nation-wide epidemic of skankness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHHAHAHAH it is a epidemic!!!! Well my tramp stamp is in arabic saying "I love you" so its not that bad but stilllll I'm married with two kids and they are like MOMMY WHATS THAT?!??! I'm like oh lord!!!! WHY did I do it!. I can't imagine the midwest style. Please do send pictures hahaha. I grew up in dc, and came to AZ and the way the girls dress here I was like WTF!?! It was a shock!!! Girls dont understand that being sexy is tottally diff. then being slutty!

    ReplyDelete