Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ebay

So a few weeks ago my mom gave me her ebay info and paypal.  I went a little crazy to say the least.  I got some great deals, however it doesnt compare to shopping in the mall.  But with the busy holiday season it helped.  Within the next few weeks I will be going through boxes and boxes and boxes of my clothes, shoes, purses everything and posting them up on ebay! I dont want to have a garage sale because people want to pay 50 cents for something I paid a lot for and still has tags and they get mad when you say more.  I have a lot of great things and my husband has somewhat put his foot down with my clothing addiction! If I want more I have to get rid of what I have basically.  As much as it pains me, I know that someone else will enjoy them far more then me.  I have all diff. sizes, and in shoes I wear a 10, I do have some 9 1/2s though.  Most clothing is L, XL, and XXL pants 12-20.  ( I go back and forth in my weight like crazy).  I will also be going back east in feb. to visit my family, I have more stuff at my moms house and I can happily laugh at her and say she is a hoarder, I feel like that episode of Lindsay Lohan and Hoarders when I go to her house.  It is super clean but I don't know how many closets she has filllllllled with stuff.  My mom has clothes from sizes 2-12 and shoes 7-8.5, she has tons of beautiful designer dresses and suits that would be great for someone who works a lot.  (she doesnt work I have no idea why she bought them mom if your reading this time for a hording intervention haha) So, once I get the ball rolling I will let everyone know! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I totally do Ebay all the time, and I wanted to tell you, check out the perfume samples! You can get those little sample vials for 99 cents w/free shipping, sometimes a bundle of them. Then you can try out perfumes w/o spending a fortune if they don't work for you. Don't say I didn't warn you, it's very very addicting. I say often "Ebay is the devil!" lol, but I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommy cut me, and I'm about to open my account with paypal and I'm just like OH GOD There goes all my money. cause its like 10 dollars here 20 there it adds up!!! I like your idea, cause I can never get the right smell with just spraying 50 testers in the store on my arm, while dragging around my 2 children. I did get a old one today but I still love it, the Viva La Juicy and I got as a gift the Gucci Flora, they both are amazinggggg!
    My mom was flying in from DC the other day to visit for the holidays and I would not move until I won the Juicy purse on ebay. And my daughters and husband were like LETS GO YOUR MOM IS WAITING. (my mom who loves ebay as much as me understand) hahahahhaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete