Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ballerina Mommy...

As we all know (if you read my blog) I'm a mother of two girls.  Well that makes me hard to be able to run around in my 5 inch Jeffery Campbell's! I also feel funny wearing hot shoes and pushing a stroller.  Does not mean I will lose my fashion and become a dumpy frumpy mom, but I will find other ways to stay cute.  I think this past week alone I have bought 6 pairs of ballet flats.  I love them, they are super comfy, super cute, and you dont look like a nike wearing mom with ugly jeans and denim shirts! All these women think because you become a mom you should lose your style but thats not true, you should just save the high heels for non family events and invest in ballet flats that you can race around in.  Another suggestion is to not invest a lot in one pair, but rather get 2-3 pairs under 40 dollars rather than 1.  I found a lot of cute ones at forever 21.  Also, make sure to get ones that do not scrunch in the back, those are painful! I got Tory Burch ones a few Christmas's ago, and those are the most painful shoes ever even worse then 10 inch stripper shoes! Being a mommy is not easy, so give your feet a rest, but a stylish rest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment