Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beauty around the corner did you know?

I have lived in the PHX area for on and off 10 years.  I just thought it was a bunch of stucco houses after another, with a Wal*mart every other block! Well, within a city that I used to live in that is in a Phoenix suburb is the most beautiful place! My husband took me and my daughter today for a bar-b-que and picnic.  Even the 20 minute drive was amazing, I couldn't stop snapping my camera.  2hrs from us is Sedona Arizona which is breath taking, along with Flagstaff and a few more hours the Grand Canyon.  But to live so close to something so wonderful is just so cool! Have you girls checked out what is around you? I took a google map and went over 40 miles and looked for lakes and beautiful things, then googled them.  Try it out you never know what you might find!! Here is a  picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment