Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ebay store is up and running....

Heiress Clothing has launched, we mostly have pre owned now but a few new things in there, and by next week we will have tons of new stuff.  Im proud of my little store.  My mom and me wrap what we sell up in beautiful tissue paper and put little notes in thanking each buyer, adding a personal touch.  We have the cutest Ellie Tahari corset top now, just my stupid manikin didnt fit it so you cant see how cute it is!!! Check out what we have now, and next week also we will have tons more!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Heiress-Clothing

If you like something let me know you are a classNottrash reader and I will offer free shipping :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    I found your site via LamasRichie and I agree with so many of your opinions! I also think you have a really fun casual blog running here and the eBay tie in is a great touch. I'll check your new stock as soon as it gets in!

    I've recently started my own blog too, not fashion but just general fun and interest. Maybe you'd like to check it out :) It's
    www.julie-rawr.blogspot.com

    Since you're such an experienced blogger maybe you can give me some tips!

    thanks,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie,
    I wouldnt say experienced blogger, but thank you, I think the best thing to do is write what you feel. If I feel I have something great to say then I will write it.
    Ebay has been a lotttt of work and fun at the same time. I do like how everything ties in also. I will def check out your blog today and follow you on it :) thanks so much!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete