Sunday, March 6, 2011

Calm down

We all deal with stress in our lives at some point or another, some more than others, and also anxiety at times.  I wont go into deep details about all this, but most girls take a day at the spa or a couple xanax (your choice not going to hold it against you haha) to calm themselves down.  Well the spa is costly and xanax or whatever isn't really that safe among other things.  So here is what my husband did for me.  He bought me a fish tank! He filled it with 7 fish and put it in the middle of your long dresser (took down all our family pictures) put the filter in and he got into bed.  I started watching the fish and after 5 minutes the first night I passed out! That is so unlike me, I usually move around for 30-1hr.  The next night I watched the fish, and I thought about their lives, and forgot all about mine and every stress that I had.  Again I feel asleep in a deep sleep fast.  I usually am not a big fan of fish, I like cats or dogs, but I have grown attached to them, also my daughter loves them.  If you are not a fan of fish they do sell a type of lamp that goes in your room with a fish background usually for children but hey who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment