Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bebe shmebe

I personally have had enough of a once loved store! BEBE! Seriously they have had the same stuff since 1999! And recently they paired up with the Kardashins to bring more tacky style.  We can only own so many one sleeved dresses in black.  The style of BEBE is nothing exciting, it is very Jersey Shore lately and rarely do I found anything worth looking at.  There shoes, cute, but the department that works on comfort is seriously lacking.  Beauty is pain but not that much.  My BEBE shoe a few years ago got stuck under the break and I almost crashed the car!!! If you wanna look like every other girl in the club keep shopping at BEBE but if you wanna step up your style, think outside of the shoe box!!! Now don't get me started in Guess and Armani Exchange, these three stores really should of had Y2K happen when they year 2000 came.

No comments:

Post a Comment