Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sephora's products!!!

Sephora brand has a great line of skincare.  Since I went on my skin care rampage today, I hit up Mac and also Sephora, I didn't wanna spend hundreds on creams that would gather dust, so I decided to get what I really thought could help me now.  I got this roller ball eye de puffer by Sephora, it was only 15 dollars, I can't tell the results yet, but I have a feeling that they are going to be good.  I talked to the women in Sephora cause I read the contents of it, and she was telling me because it is Sephora's brand they can charge what they like (the company) that is why it is so low.  I know that in the past I have used Sephoras make up and one of my favorite lipsticks is by them.  They do have really great products even their blush and powder is great.  It is a few extra dollars then the grocery store stuff and well worth it.  If you can get someone that has worked there a while to spend time with you on a day that is not busy they really do help you.  Also because they have sooooo many lines, they usually mix match which means they are not favored to one.  As for Mac, I read a fashion blog and the girl said get Strobe cream and I did and I also got the Lady Gaga lip gloss, I love nude colors I couldn't resist it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I adore Sephora! In Wisconsin, I used to shop there all the time. We don't have it in London yet, but Sephora has a small number of stores within larger department stores in Holland, so whenever I'm there, I pop in.

    I agree, their skin products are well worth it. But my absolute fave? Their lash plumper mascara! It's exactly like DiorShow, giving you superfat gorgeous clump-free lashes, but half the price. I love love love it! Also, my latest fetish is Sephora brand mini perfumes. I have the almond musk one, which lives in my handbag ready for a quick spritz whenever I need a pick-me-up. They're cheap (I paid 3 dollars for mine!) and come in SO many delicious scents! When I'm back in Holland I'm definitely buying more of them. Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG no!!! I have to!!! I love perfume, I'm always looking for something good. I love almond it reminds me of my childhood, I will be at Sephora next weekend now hahah buying MORE!!! DiorShow is my love, but if something is just as great half the price, I will have to get it. I have a new tube of DiorShow so once that finish's I will check it out. I couldn't imagine living without a Sephora within 10 miles! You know I bought the YSL liner pen online and it SUCKED it was so light almost grey you couldn't see anything. So I went in and I found the Hello Kitty for Sephora brand, and the eye liner pen omg is black it is great!!! and it was less than half the price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oeeh really? i love hello kitty, i will have to go check that out!

    ReplyDelete