Sunday, March 6, 2011

I said a flip flop (rapping the words)

Ahhh, flip flops.  Winter has gone, and the ballet slippers have danced their way into the back of the closet, and time to break out the flip flops.  Dont get me wrong I love my platforms and wedges, but one can only chase a 2 year old around for so long in high shoes.  I started buying Tory Burch flip flops and I dont think I will ever stop! The amount of comfort is just like not even having shoes on at all.  I also got a pair of jelly ones which are comfy for jelly shoes (I walked the whole mall in them with no prob) then I got a pair of a little wedge flip flops by Mrs. Burch.  Everyone has their own flip flop company that they love, I personally find mine on Ebay and get good deals on them.  I would have to say other good flip flops are Old Navy and J. Crew. You don't need your flips to be blinged out but you do need them to be comfy and something that matches everything from dresses to jean to shorts.  Tell me girls, what are your fav. flip flops! Oh and for all you girls still in freezing weather :( I wish I could trade places cause trust me I rather be in long sleeves and jackets!

3 comments:

  1. Gisele Bunchen has a line of fantastic flipflops/sandals made out of super-supple rubber. They are heaven on your feet! I love them, I have at least 4 different styles :) and part of the money goes to saving rainforests and great things like that. The brand is called Ipanema in Europe but not sure what it is in the States though..

    If you enjoy Natalie's blog, check out www.julie-rawr.blogspot.com too, I am following in her footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just had an idea! *lightbulb moment*

    Would you enjoy doing a collaboration with me? Maybe we could do like 1 post a week where we both do our take on a particular fashion item/trend. Like you just posted about flip flops; I would do the same and give my cross-the-pond view :) It could be interesting for readers of both our blogs, because we can link to each other!

    Let me know if you're up for something like that. If not, no worries though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I would love to do that let me know!!! I only say across the pound cause stupid perez hilton! hhahaha!! I have never been to England, but I have been over seas. I know that its just so expensive there! But I do have my paddington bear :) I have had one since I was a baby! and I got my friend to bring me one for my daughter! As for flip flops I will check out her line, I havent heard of it here, but I will google. I'm always up for good flip flops! I found burberry ones for 105 on sale! Im considering them. But when I get stuff like that my husband steals them from me! The girly ones he doesnt though! We need to exchange emails!

    ReplyDelete