Saturday, March 12, 2011

Higher end doing lower end.

As I shop for my store on E-bay, I go to the higher end designers, Nicole Miller, badgley mischka among many other designers.  I get the high end dresses, not the JCPENNY or HSN one's that they design and sell.  Which is really annoying! Not because I wanna sell, but because the designers have great talent, and have created beautiful things, why would they sell it for less? I understand Burberry and Gucci having Runway, and different collections, but they never really stray away from the high price, and you don't find them sold at stores like JCPenny.  Not to knock down Pennies, they have great stuff, and brands like Mango have down stuff for them, but when the designer is known for having such high end stuff like $1,000 dresses it is annoying that they make ones so close to them and sell them for 49.99! Sorry, just letting out my frustration I had to spend 2 hrs explaining each of the items I'm selling and saying ITS NOT FROM JCPENNY OR HSN or whatever store for that reason.  Designers stick to your designs.  Don't sell out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment