Friday, March 25, 2011

SICK

I know I know this is a fashion blog, but when I read something like this I cannot help but think how SICK people are!!!! What kind of world do we live in when a child cannot trust their own parent?  AND A MOTHER!!! Reading this I almost threw up in my mouth! My daughter is 2 as is the little girl in this case.  My question is why did this women only get 15 years.  HELLO LIFE IN JAIL! NO PAROLE!!! My heart goes out to the little girl.  I really hope she gets a lot of help! And as for the young man that watched it 5 years? Come on people!!! Serve justice correctly!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/23/maine.sex.crime.sentence/index.html?hpt=Sbin

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God.

    that is REALLY awful!! I'm glad you posted it on your blog for everyone to see! It's really important to voice concern over this. I can't believe a mother would do that to her own child.. The poor, poor kid. All we can do is hope that she was too young to truly be scarred for life (sometimes younger kids bounce back very well; much more so than older children), but of course you can never be sure. Awful awful people who do this :( makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to post it I was up crying, I guess as a mother I feel guilty if anything happens to any child, I dont know why. You are correct that the younger ones bounce back. However, I'm sure as the child gets older she might ask questions about her mother where she is and why, and might have to deal with what happened! I think the mother should rote in jail and hell!!!

    ReplyDelete