Thursday, March 24, 2011

Putting the theory to test.

A while back I did a blog called "middle eastern tricks of the trade".  Well I decided to go to an Arabic store and buy khol for my eyes.  Tonight I decided to put it on and I will every night for 16 days.  At the end I will see the result, I will post before and after of my eyes.  I wanna tell you though this stuff is 2.99 and goes on better than any Dior or eyeliner I have used before!!!! I also have put it on my eyebrows because I would like to have darker eyebrows without dying them.  This will be fun!!!! If you wanna try it for yourself you can find it in about any Arabic grocery store, this is the brand that I chose pictured above it is actually from Pakistan.  If you are trying tell me your results!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oeeeh I can't wait for your pictures! I wonder if I can find this stuff in London/Holland.. A quest begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send you some if you don't find it. But Im sure with such a large Arab population you will find it. Go to any Arabic grocery store or Islamic clothing store. My eyebrows are already starting to get darker I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete