Sunday, January 2, 2011

Assistance needed in aisle 7

Ok first sorry no photo but I'm writing from the iPad. My daughter is jogging the laptop. Girls am I the only one that has a two year old more tech savey then me? Anyways back to what I need assistance on....so I finally got around to picking my bedding and furniture since June my husband and I have just used some ghetto furniture that we found cheap in hopes of finding something we loved. Finally I have found a beautiful lighter blue blanket and brown sheets. The colors are great together, we decided on white furniture well it's a bit off white, but mostly cause I change room colors twice a year. My question and help is how do I decorate the walls?? I love leopard and it would go great with the colors but leopard can look tacky if done wrong. My thought would be maybe a leopard picture frame, and a pillow in the middle of the bed. But at the same time I'm like be tacky and wall paper one wall leopard (please don't let me do that)....or should I just leave the colors and throw out the leopard all together. Thanks girls waiting for your suggestions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment