Friday, January 14, 2011

Jeffery and Me!

Ok, first sorry about the horrible picture, but those are my first Jeffery Campbell shoes.


Last May, I went to Nordy's (Nordstrom) with my birthday gift cards from my family.  I walked around, and I saw what looked like God himself had placed them on the display, I freaked out.  I texted my husband "baby, I know you said save the money for the Burberry but I cant I'm sorry".  He didnt waste his time responding he knew I was weak when I went to Nordstrom.  I ran to the sales girl (usually at Nordstrom they run to you but I was so excited) I told her I NEEDED THEM NOW! She said they didnt have my size and they sell like "hot cakes" but she could order them for me.  Few days later I got my shoes.  Thinking in my head "beauty is pain" (the only thing my sister ever taught me) they would hurt like hell.  But when I put them on they didnt, and then I went to the store with them and they didnt hurt and I thought OK what is up HOT shoes that dont hurt!!! So I ordered other shoes by JC (isn't JC also Jesus Christ haha I'm joking I'm not that crazy but they are heavenly shoes) and they were just as comfy.  His shoes are beautiful well made and super comfy, they are a little pricey usually around 120-250 but let me tell you they are worth every penny.  His shoes sell fast and are really hard to find, Nordstrom usually has such a limited supply, I found solestruck.com and lulus.com sells them.  Solestruck offers free shipping which is great they even ship worldwide! Girls if you dont have any JC's start saving cause his spring collection is looking hot, if you do have some comment and tell me do you feel the same way about them as I do?

4 comments:

  1. hii :)
    Any where i go and see JC shoes i think sooo natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah, cause I feel like they were made for me!!! I picked out my summer pair, but I still havent found a place to wear my winter ones yet! I will send you the link of the summer pair but they are out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is possible for shoes to look cute AND be comfortable! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. trust me when I say anything is possible. These are the most comfy shoes ever!!!

    ReplyDelete