Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awards!

So every year we normal people (non celebs) wait around for the awards show, mostly because we like to see who hit it and who missed it.  With the Oscars coming up I'm really excited to see what everyone will be wearing since the Golden Globes were just blah! (I guess once you've seen Lady Gaga's fashion nobody really can out do her) I personally hate when people under dress for these events, (short dresses, jeans, anything leather) But I do think that one person every year should take one for the team and dress really stupid (like Bjorks swan dress).  As much as I cant stand JLO (Jennifer Lopez) I have to say that her Green Versace dress was by far one of my favorite awards show dresses.  Her dress stood out but in a good way, she had the body and courage to pull off something few could do, and also started a big new trend that year.  So girls, what have been your fav awards show dresses? Who do you think will be the craziest at the Oscars this year? And do you think we can ban Taylor Swift from these events her dresses are just so PROM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment