Monday, January 17, 2011

J'adore H&M

H&M has been a fav of mine since they opened up in DC around 2001-2002.  When I moved back to AZ there was no H&M.  I think I prayed to the fashion Gods, to deliver me an H&M since they don't have online stores in the US (Sucky!!!) So, Last year H&M opened here with 2 locations I felt complete! Ha ha. Not only is H&M affordable, it is also super classy and chic.  The offer everything from sports clothes to work to clubbing clothes for next to nothing.  The only thing that made me sad is they stopped carrying size 16 which was great for us plus size girls! Their sizes though do run large.  If you are not a fan on facebook.com they just added this new ad with stuff for the spring which is super cute! The hounds tooth cardi will be mine.  If you don't have an H&M near you, I suggest a two times a year road trip to the closest one.  It will be well worth it.  If you check their website they are always opening stores.  So what do you think do you love H&M like me? Cause really most people say its a love it or hate it store!!! have you also checked the children's department? Even if you don't have kids, gifts from there are super cute and super cheap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment