Monday, January 17, 2011

Will it ever end?!

If you are a mother you will understand this, if not continue on for your future!! haha.  When I had my first child (she is 8 now) I sat and watched every sponge bob and dora with a happy face.  I thought how Dora was great for teaching her some basic things (which it did) and sponge bob got her to giggle.  Years later, I got pregnant with my now 2 year old.  I promised myself no more sponge bob or dora or anything, just Elmo and learning tv.  Well that changed! My daughter is hooked on them, and they are driving me crazy.  If I dont have it on for her when we are home she is freaking out.  I'm trying to sneak in more educational shows, which she does fall for sometimes.  But I keep thinking to myself how I want a big family, how will I go through this with each child!!!! I will go bat crazy! My older sister let her kids watch the show but would not let them wear anything from the show, she said it is ghetto, and for the most part Dora and Sponge bob outfits are not the cutest thing, but your child smiles when they have them on.  I can't deny my little girl, but any suggestions moms out there on how to get it to like 45 min a day at most!!!! I'm just busy thanking God that the Hannah Montana end is this coming Sunday! (even though my daughter is not allowed to watch the last season cause its for like 20 yr olds ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment