Thursday, January 6, 2011

Your body, Your art.

I made the mistake in 2005 of getting the "tramp stamp" in Arabic saying "I love you" and now, I regret it and just wish I could rip it off of me.  I try to ignore it but sometimes I catch it and I just say "whyyyyy".  I have had piercings, but I always only kept one in at a time to not look like a nut, and I always kept them small classy and simple.  Currently I have a small diamond Monroe and that horrid tramp stamp.  But my questions is why do these girls get arm sleeves of tattoos and all over their bodies? Look at Kat Von D who has a beautiful face, but her body is filled with these "works of art".  I say keep the art on canvas, and if you must be classy about it.  No Tijuana drunken night tattoos.  I wish they had a deal going on for lasering off tramp stamps I would be first in line.  What do you girls think about tattoos? I mean I'm all for freedom of doing what you want but it just really breaks my heart when I see a girl covered in tattoo's, that they will be regretting in 10 years (if not less).

2 comments:

  1. I feel like sleeves can look hot on both men and women, depending on a person's overall style. Yes, it can look totally trashy but it can also look bad ass also. It depends on style and also the quality of the tatoos. Not just some smorgasbord of shit thrown together...I've seen some bad ass sleeves that really are works of art. Dudes with sleeves can be hot! And take Pink...I can see her rocking a sleeve and looking awesome, no? For me personally, I prefer to keep my canvas tattoo free. I'd look retarded with any tatoos...it just doesn't work for my personal look.

    On another note, sorry about your tramp stamp. Wrecking Ball that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah I know my tramp stamp :( :( :( I understand what you say there are some people it is fit for but really it has to be done so well, I dont know if you read the dirty but the dirty celeb Leaper got a sleeve tattoo and she was so beautiful and it just makes her look soooooo bad. Pink I can see with it and looking good....A lot of people dont look good with tattoos you are correct!!! Vieve I have to get on your blog, I have been so busy with the holidays and family here!!!!

    ReplyDelete