Monday, January 10, 2011

Friends forever!

All my life, I have stayed away from having direct friends.  I don't even know why, its not that I'm a loaner or a loser it is just the way I wanted it to be.  As I became older, I found a few good friends, and I love them to death.  The sad thing is that my best friend is moving to Saudi Arabia forever! I keep telling her I'm going to tie her up and keep her here, but I know that I cannot do that.  Since my husband is from Saudi I can always go there and visit her, but having her thousands of miles away is a big diff from having her 20 miles away.  She is also the Godmother to my youngest daughter and friends with my older daughter.  So how do I let my best friend go? I do not want to go back to being the hermit that I have been for all these years, she really let me shine and let me be who I was and helped me to be a strong women.  She also has the best style! I always was trying to steal her purses and sunglasses.  Anyone have any idea's how to deal with this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment