Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess who's back for the Spring/Summer 2011!!!!!

NAVY BLUE!!!! YAY!!! My grandmothers most hated color (she loved purple), but a color that is fun and classy.  I have a closet filled with navy and I'm so excited to break them out.  The only problem I was having was finding a color to go with them, but a girl on the blog lamasrichie.com mentioned wearing red. I thought that would be perfect.  I also thought that a dash of yellow would be great.  Do you navy with gold or silver? I personally navy with Gold, or just small studs. But if you wanna play up the accessories I would stick with gold, and pearls.

Also, a great color that I'm seeing everywhere is YELLOW!!! Doesn't mean girls that we race out in our yellow track suits.  But having a pair of yellow pants (see pic) or pencil skirt, or even shoes would be cute. These shoes and pants are by Tory Burch, but give it a few weeks before H&M and Forever 21 are having something just like it! I wouldn't put a large investment into yellow, but navy I think is here to stay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment