Monday, January 10, 2011

My winter/spring purse

So girls, I got my Chanel bow sunglasses and I adore them to death.  So I had to ad a purse that was adorable too.  I looked and looked and I found a Coach purse that I feel in love with.  I really got sick of paying so much money to advertise for Gucci and Louis Vuitton, and decided to stick to a simple leather purse that was big enough for my Ipad makeup among other stuff (mostly diapers for my daughter and things of that need).  The purse didn't set me back as much as previous years and seasons, so I had extra money to invest into small clutches  and crossbody bags.  I really love Coach, but I really hate having the C C C 's all over or even G G G or LV LV LV.  What will you carry for the winter/spring, and are you already looking for your summer purse? or is it just me!!!! I don't know what color I'm going for in summer, but I'm thinking bright!
(coach Kristin bag large hobo)
Ps....the purse looks a lot better in person it is really big!!!! Tell me what you think!

(sorry only picture I could find but simple easy to carry Juicy Couture) 

(White house black market picture does not do it justice it is adorable)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment