Sunday, January 2, 2011

Is this really necessary????

Ok, a lot of my readers are mothers, or aunts, uncles older sisters etc.  Even future mothers, I just want to know is it really necessary to have a burberry stroller and your children in Gucci clothes? As adorable as these clothes and stroller are they really worth it for your growing baby or child?

I can tell you that I wanted the Juicy or Burberry stroller so bad and I was about to go and buy it, the Juicy was $495 (somewhere around that) and when I looked at it online I realized there was no place for cups, snacks or even bags in the under carriage! So it was basically a done up $15.00 umbrella stroller, same goes for the Burberry! I ended up with a Graco and although it is not super stylish it is so easy to carry around my bags and have my Starbucks in the cup holder.  As for clothes, egh, my first daughter got spoiled by family with Burberry, and my little one has a lot of Juicy, but I would not personally go out and buy them for my girls, not that they are not worth it, but I know they really could care less! I don't want to have to worry about them spilling grape juice on a $200.00 shirt, plus the fact that they grow out of things within 1 month! If you do decide to invest in Burberry and Juicy or Gucci, I say check the outlets first they have great deals.  Also my favorite EBay, you have a lot of parents who just put their children in a dress one time .  All in all, your children would rather be comfy in stretch pants and you will be happy in a stroller that you don't have to hold onto a sippy cup a purse and a million other things at once! As for family when you are looking for a gift for that expecting mother, think of her also, most likely she rather have 100 dollars worth of onezies and pj's for the baby then anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment